- In ancient India, it was common to burn aromatic herbs as a way to clean the air and treat illness.
- As a morning and evening ritual, lighting sambrani in a dhoop patra fills the scents of ayurvedic herbs to the Creator, the four cardinal directions, and the earth.
- We love our incense even more when it comes out of these handmade incense burners.
- Use it as a dhoop patra by keeping a lit sambrani in it. You can move the patra around the house easily.
- Use it as a place to burn incense sticks. Fill your bowl with rice, white ash, or even coffee beans, and it will be the perfect size to hold your incense sticks.
- You can use it as a place to light an incense cone: Put the cone inside. Light the tip, let it burn, and spread it out.
The Cosmos Tree Products come with a set of instructions regarding the products’ information and the directions to use them.
The Cosmos Tree Products are non-returnable and non-refundable due to a four-stage healing process that they undergo once you place an order.
Delivery within India: 10 business days
Delivery times may increase over vacations, major holidays, and other events when the government places restrictions on shipping.