Mixel Combination: Citrine, Tiger’s Eye, Black Tourmaline
- Citrine has been called ‘The Merchant's Stone’ because it is believed to help its owner make money.
- In Feng Shui, Citrine is a lucky stone that is believed to bring wealth in all areas of life.
- Citrine is linked to both the Sacral Chakra and the Solar Plexus Chakra. It is said to make one's life force energy better and give them more of it. If you ever feel like you've lost control, Citrine can help you clear your mind, let go of negative and angry feelings and destructive tendencies.
- Citrine can give you energy that will help you pull yourself up by your bootstraps without making you feel out of control.
- Tiger's Eye gives you safety and strength, the feeling of being rooted, connected to the ground under your feet, and strong enough in this world to jump higher and explore more advanced awareness.
- Tiger's Eye stones help you get rid of imbalances in the Solar Plexus Chakra which make you the strongest and most confident version of yourself.
- People often call Black Tourmaline the ‘Protection Stone’ because it is a strong stone that helps people keep their energies safe.
- Black Tourmaline is linked to the Root Chakra, which helps you feel grounded. When your Root Chakra is in balance, it ties you to the Earth which makes you feel safe and secure.
- This stone is so good at keeping you away from negative energies that you can go outside without worrying.
- If you have old habits that aren't helping you, Black Tourmaline will use its amazing frequencies to take all that negative energy and turn it into something pure and good.
The Cosmos Tree bracelets come with a set of instructions regarding the crystals’ properties and their care. Natural stones come with natural scratches or inclusions. These are not flaws in the production process. Due to the nature of the crystals, items may vary slightly in sizes, weights, and colours from the ones shown on the website.
The Cosmos Tree Products are non-returnable and non-refundable due to a four-stage healing process that they undergo once you place an order.
Delivery within India: 10 days
Delivery outside India: 25 days
Delivery times may increase over vacations, major holidays, and other events when the government places restrictions on shipping.